Audlem Parish Council Logo Link
Parish Council
Back home  /  Report a highways issue

Report a highways issue

roadworks signs construction

There have been many comments from residents and visitors about the poor state of the highways and (to a lesser extent) pavements in the village. The Parish Council encourages residents to report these directly to Cheshire East Council. If many people report the same issue then it may prompt remedial action sooner rather than later.

Go to the Cheshire East Highways website to start the simple process.

Enter the name of the street or the postcode, if you know it. You will be routed to a map where you can identify the location of the issue you wish to report. There are a number of problem categories:

  • Crossings
  • Drainage
  • Fences or walls
  • Hedge, trees and verges
  • Pavements (footways)
  • Road (Carriageway)
  • Signs
  • Winter

When you click on one of these it will take you to further options specific to the issue you are raising. You will then be asked for more details about the location and the problem. You can upload a photo and also request an update on what action has been taken.

Please take advantage of this facility either instead of or as well as Fix My Street as we understand that Cheshire East Council use this as their main source of information.

Audlem In Cheshire

Audlem Parish Council

The village of Audlem is part of the unitary authority of Cheshire East.

© 2024 – Audlem Parish Council